Monday, August 23, 2010
FASHION WEEK
That's right, it is almost upon us! Well, some of us. Not including me.
Anyway it's very exciting and will be kicked off with the 2nd annual Fashion's Night Out on September 10. I wish I could be a part of any of it, and I'm considering the Volunteer application for next year (though I'd probably have to miss school and therefore will never really do it. sigh). However, if you want to help make Fashion Week happen this year, but have clearly missed the deadline to help out Mercedes Benz with the general production (it was July 23, just fyi), don't fret! Teen Vogue just posted a blurb on Ed2010 seeking Fashion Week Interns! Check out the Ed2010 site for details (it's an amazing resource itself, by the way). Since I can't do it (going to school outside of New York is really cramping my style...as if I'd get chosen anyway hah), I hope that someone else great can! I am so unbelievably jealous of/hate the people who get to go to the shows, though. For real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment