More specifically, it was the Ecote Ladies Dancing Dress, which is now sold out online (likely a very popular NYE dress), but I believe it is $98, and it's definitely still available in stores. It was my favorite of Urban's 12 Days of Dresses promotion, so I'm happy that it got its 15 minutes of fame on Dick Clark's Rockin' NYE.
Sunday, January 02, 2011
Urban Outfitters Sighting of the Week
I stayed in this New Year's Eve, which often turns out to be way more fun than trying to make a big night out of things, anyway. This year it involved a friend from high school, plenty of junk food, and a revolving cue of the various New Year's Eve TV presentations. One of these, classic Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year'a Eve, featured multiple performers after the ball-drop, including Natasha Bedingfield. A few lines into her song, I noticed that both of her backup singers were wearing matching Urban Outfitters dresses!
More specifically, it was the Ecote Ladies Dancing Dress, which is now sold out online (likely a very popular NYE dress), but I believe it is $98, and it's definitely still available in stores. It was my favorite of Urban's 12 Days of Dresses promotion, so I'm happy that it got its 15 minutes of fame on Dick Clark's Rockin' NYE.
More specifically, it was the Ecote Ladies Dancing Dress, which is now sold out online (likely a very popular NYE dress), but I believe it is $98, and it's definitely still available in stores. It was my favorite of Urban's 12 Days of Dresses promotion, so I'm happy that it got its 15 minutes of fame on Dick Clark's Rockin' NYE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment